註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 3173|回復: 1

6.20 - Eye-witness summary

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2009-6-21 11:31:32 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
12596600.jpg
(photo insert is NOT the person writing the twittered summary below)

This is from one source on twitter. The source has always proven to be reliable.

"it was a nightmare, I can barely breath & my face is burning, xxx got shot in the arm & xxx's brother is missing

I don't know where to start with, first they attack our peacful memorial gathering in front of the university with water gun

the university's doors were close, we couldn't run everywhere! & then they start shooting tear gas at us

they were so many! riot police, normal police, intel, IRG, Basij! I managed to scape, but they captured so many people

all routes to Azady square were blocked & if anyone stopped walking or walking slow they hit him/her brutally

there was no safe path, people were walking in cycles between all variety of security forces

I think they made fun of people, don't go here, go this way, not that way & for no apparent reason suddenly attacking random people

we tried our best using all known shortcuts for reaching Azady SQ were mousavi was, but ended up in face to face with IRG

they weren't just the ordinary police or motorcycle riot guard, they were soldiers holding MP5 supported by reinforced military cars

we didn't realize for a moment they started shooting at people, the gun's sound was like a toy gun, not loud & the soliders were smiling

I was going to tell xxx they are using fake guns for scaring people! until people started screaming in agony

we were at Nosrat st, and that part of that damned street had no were for covering

we ran as fast as we could in the opposite direction, at the same time basiji bastards started to hit fleeing people

I think I saw 2 or 3 people lying on the ground in blood & IRG started to move them, probably hide them.

I lost xxx in the crowd in upper streets of Nosrat the irony was everything was calm there & people overthere shocked by the looks of us

it was the biggest disadvantage for us today, police & basij managed to cut off people and prevent them from gathering

they also attacked & arrested anyone with any green symbols or mousavi's pictures

damned government also armed street thugs & Afghan workers with anti riot shields & wooden or electric batons

most of them wearing in house clothings & I think they were really enjoying attacking people"
 樓主| 發表於 2009-6-21 12:14:15 | 顯示全部樓層
3.jpg
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊 |

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|talkonly.net

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 19:19 , Processed in 0.079925 second(s), 19 queries .