找回密碼
 註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 10381|回復: 15

人在做,天在看 The World is Watching - Sat 4pm Tehran

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2009-6-20 10:02:57 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
"It feels like after 30 years, we're starting a new chapter in Iran's history." end quote

RT From Iran: People of the world - Today Saturday 20 June 2009 - Iran will again make HISTORY -

RT from Iran: confirmed - Mousavi - SATURDAY 4pm Enghelab Sq - HISTORY will be watching us - #Iran

RT Please join Mousavi, Khatami and Karoubi tomorrow at 4pm from Enghelab Sq. to Azadi Sq. in Tehran for a crucial green protest

LocationLocal timeTime zone
Tehran (Iran)Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 4:00:00 PMUTC+4:30 hours
Hong Kong (China)Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 7:30:00 PMUTC+8 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT)Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 11:30:00

Starting point: Enghelab Sq (Revolution Square)
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/11553712

Destination point: Azadi Sq (Freedom Square)
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/447993

樓主| 發表於 2009-6-20 10:08:26 | 顯示全部樓層
active Twitters likely from outside Iran
#iranelection
#iranrevolution
#iran
  #tehran   
#mousavi   
#gr88

http://tweetgrid.com/grid?l=2&q1=%23iranelection&q2=%23iranrevolution&q3=iran
 樓主| 發表於 2009-6-20 10:34:01 | 顯示全部樓層
Unconfirmed "news" / rumours picked up from Twittering sources:

RT from Iran
Khamenei orders army into position if further protests evoke.

RT: IRAN'S ELECTION MONITORING COMMISSION DECLARES ELECTION INVALID

Mousavi spox Makhmalbaf says 7OO campaign workers and advisors have been arrested, he is 2O% free, 8O% under house arrestabout 15 hours ago

e-source: roottop Allahu Akbars have begun in Tehran, an act of ongonig civil disobedience after a ban on protests

rumor: transferof responsibility from the police to the IRGC (revol. guard) that wouldmean much more violence, live fire #iranelection
10:28 AM Jun 17th from web

rt  BBC deploys additional satellites to break Iran's tech jamming

RT PLEASE!!! New BBC Persian Satellite: Telstar T12, 15° West , 12.608 GHz (horizontally polarised)
 樓主| 發表於 2009-6-20 11:35:50 | 顯示全部樓層
The Green Brief 3 - NiteOwl

Hi,

I'm Josh Shahryar AKA NiteOwl and I've been immersed in tweets from Iran for the past several hours. I have tried to be extremely careful in choosing my tweet sources and have tried maximally to avoid listening to media banter. What I have compiled below is what I can confirm through my tweets to have happened in the past day and in the past week in Iran. Remember, this is all from tweets. There is NOTHING included here that is not from a reliable tweet. No news media outlets have been used in the compilation of this short brief as I would like to call it.

These are some of the happenings that I can positively confirm from Friday, June 18 and early Saturday, June 19 in Iran.

1. Khamanei – the Supreme Leader of Iran – today at the Friday prayers announced that the protests were unacceptable and were a direct result of meddling in Iran’s affairs by Zionists, the evil UK and the US. He said that unless the protests stop, they will result in bloodshed. He called upon the protesters to stop protesting because elections have winners and losers. According to him, if there were any complaints, they were going to be heard through legal channels and that these protests were results of plans from foreign countries that’d been waiting for a chance for years. He said that if the protests did not stop, protesters and their leaders must ready themselves for the consequences.

2. He candidly hinted that he had been an Ahmadinejad supporter before the election, but the people shouldn’t had been influenced by his decision, thus, he didn’t publicly declare his support. He blamed the youth of being fooled by foreign spies and turning into thugs. Yet he claimed that by going back to spirituality, the nation’s problems could be solved. For a transcript of Khamenei’s speech please check this link: Khamenei's Speech in English - Why We Protest - IRAN

3. It is to be noted that neither Mousavi nor Karoubi joined Friday prayers under Mr. Khamanei, according to our reliable sources. But they had already decided not to hold a protest on Friday. It has also been confirmed that a large number of people were brought from the more religiously conservative rural areas of central Iran in order to fill the mosque and give the country a false sense of unity. Our sources also confirmed that many reform activists who had decided not to go were promptly arrested even as the Friday prayers were being held. The number of these people soared after the end of the prayers.

4. Reports of Mousavi being in danger have been refuted. His office was not burned or trashed as reported on main-stream media. According to my sources, he was been threatened to not say a word to his supporters, but he was not arrested by the IRG (Iranian Revolutionary Guard). He is safe and free and is preparing for tomorrow’s protest. Saturday’s rally that was planned in Tehran will take place at 4 PM near Enghelab Field. This is at a time when the government has officially denied Mousavi and Karoubi’s request to hold a rally on that day. Sources, though, claim that he has given the go ahead for the protest to be held on Saturday and urged all his supporters to participate in the similar fashion as before.

5. SMS is now working inside Iran, though, foreign news outlets; social networking websites and messengers still don’t work. Though sources have indicated that most twitter users have said that this is a potential trap so that the government could more easily be able to find out what their identities are and arrest them.

6. Large numbers of Basij and IRG troopers have been stationed within the city. There have been reports of attacks on the Basijis by armed Iranians. Sources claim that Basijis are being arrested by these men who seem to have some level of support by the police. Although confirmed by several sources that the young men are getting organized and call themselves the National Iranian Resistance, this Brief will not go so far as to confirm it entirely. Please wait for confirmation by either us or MSM.

7. Sources have also confirmed that several high-ranking IRG members have been arrested today. They join several other members who were arrested in the past two days. At the same time, it is being reported that a few members of the IRG were seen laying down their arms around isolated pockets of protesters, telling them they won’t fight fellow Iranians and had gone home. Sources also claim that the military is currently the only body that has not taken part in arrests, violence or other abuses. But according to them, Ahmadinejad has the support of the IRG and the Basji at this point.

8. It has been also reported that the IRG has been given full authorization to suppress the protests. Even though confirmed by twitter sources, again, this is too important a piece of information to be taken lightly. Coupled with Khamenei’s statements today, it potentially sets up a violent crackdown on any protests that will take place on Saturday.

9. Negotiations are ongoing within Qom between leading clerics to determine what they should do in case protests continue. Sources have not confirmed anything beyond this, though in the past, multiple high-ranking clerics, including Ayatollah Montazeri and Ayatollah Sanei had called on the government to negotiate with protesters. This seems to put Khamenei in a position where he lacks support from two very revered clerics.

10. Reformist activists are still being arrested in large numbers. The number of people being arrested now stands upwards of 5,000. Sources indicate that some key reformists have been tortured and are being forced to sign confessions stating they were guilty of inciting violence.

11. Twitter sources that have been able to tweet have told us that they will be most definitely joining the protest tomorrow even though it is very possible that they might be injured or killed. Some have even indicated that they are fully prepared to die as they are simply too tired of living under a repressive regime with little to no rights that they desire.

12. Protests are planned for many other major cities in Iran, including Isfahan, Shiraz, Tabriz, Mashhad and Qom. After the call by Mousavi, other protests are currently planned around the world to show solidarity with Iranians.

Finally, a bit of inside journalism from myself…

13. Anonymous and the Pirate Bay are working as hard as they can to provide proxies to people so they can at least use twitter to get us what is happening. At the time of the writing of this brief, the majority of helpers involved in helping Iranian voices to be heard have not slept for days or very little. One helper confirmed that he hadn’t had warm food until today since the protests began on Saturday (Although he’s a n00b and we don’t care about him much, j/k ). But still, fully half of the sources who were used in compiling the past two Green Briefs and this Brief have gone quiet, left Tehran or have been arrested as their identities are being found by the government. The paramedic who made people cry by his distress about his missing daughter that he found has left Tehran and is in a safe place now. Our hearts and thoughts go to all those who are bravely going to participate in tomorrow’s protests.

Finally a few words to those who are reading this:

Iranians who are trying to connect to twitter or other sites and need a way to connect please visit this website: Why We Protest - IRAN - View Single Post - Using Tor in Order to Surf Anonymously

Images and vids and instructions on how to send them to us: https://trancy.net/iran/

For my announcements, see @iran_translator

People Outside Iran: This is as clear and concise as I can be. I have not included ANYTHING that I have sensed to be remotely fishy, but human error will always manifests itself in even the most flawless of non-mathematical things. However, this includes nothing from the Western media, including the BBC which I have been generously using to inform people and I laud them for their courageous journalism.

People Inside Iran: Don't believe a WORD of what I am telling you. Do what you think is best, keeping everything in mind. I know LITTLE of what you know so make your decisions based on your OWN judgment.

People Who Want to Send Me Tweet Links: You don't need to find me, I will find you. Don't hassle yourself. Your voice will be heard through millions of others like me.

People Who Want to Hunt Me Down: I'm an Afghan. If you ever tried to attack me, you'll see my back only after your back has met the ground.

P.S. Please post this around and tweet and retweet. I promise to make the next one faster than this one. I had to wait to make sure everything was as accurate as humanly possible.

Last edited by NiteOwl; Today at 03:04 AM.
 樓主| 發表於 2009-6-20 14:12:41 | 顯示全部樓層
US President Barack Obama's latest position on Iranian situation:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/T ... -World-is-Watching/
 樓主| 發表於 2009-6-20 20:25:32 | 顯示全部樓層
photos from today:  http://tazahorate-ma.blogspot.com/2009/06/teheran-6202009.html

1.25pm:
The entrance to Tehran's Revolution Square, is blocked by fire engines, according to AP. It also reports that riot police have surrounded Tehran University.

tehran.20090620.1.jpg

tehran.20090620.3.jpg

樓主| 發表於 2009-6-20 20:33:19 | 顯示全部樓層
On Al Jazeera: phones are being blocked in Tehran both mobile and land lines
 樓主| 發表於 2009-6-20 20:37:46 | 顯示全部樓層

Protest starts NOW[size=100%]4:15
"large groups" of people were gathering in Tehran's Revolution Square

4:[size=78%]17
[size=78%]People going to Enghelab in larg numbers and growing rapidly. police there but not doing anything[size=78%]4:20
[size=78%]azadi and enghelab packed with protesters (and plain-clothed, armed militia)
pic:right now

4:30
Riot police and Revolutionary Guards(basidj) attacked people with batone

4:40
Tear Gas, Bird Shot Fired at Protesters .protest goes to the Laleh Park!

4:50
we can see Marksmans in ferdosi square!
4:55
[size=100%]protesters are appealing to the police to join them!
4:57
The police asked people before the basijis conflict with them Became dispersed,Police guard are  all the streets of Tehran. Streets full of the population!
5:00
[size=100%]basij blocking madani and dastgheyb st. tear gas in shahid rezaee. again basij without uniform among people
5:02
special guards confronted with people, attacked them with batton dispersed them into small ally ways

5:10
Thousands of people attempting to enter Tehran protest site have been blocked by heavily armed police
5:20
HARD conflict between the people and the Riot polices at khosh ST!

5:26
[size=100%]shooting in Azadi ave. near Gharib!

5:30
In Khosh Street police is attacking people with batons and pepper spraytrying to disperse people, shots can be heard around Azadi

5:33
They are throwing Teargas constantly people: down with khamene'i

5:35
Heavy clashes on azadi street, chants of death to khamene'i, The street is full of rocks and fire!

5:38
Voice of shooting in Azadi street...

5:40
police using tear gas, water cannons to disperse thousands of protesters in Tehran,They are beating "people" in Enghelab St., not only the protesters!

5:42
people are trapped between Behboodi and Enghelaab

5:48
people are trapped between Behboodi & Enghelaab. gunshots being fired into the air...
5:50
2,000 to 3,000 protesters at Tehran University!
5:53
Enghelab street is fulll of people between ghods st. and Enghelab square
5:54
So Hard conflict in Azadi ST
5:55
Intense clash in Enghelab
5:55
Houses in alleys opening doors to injured protestors,hallway is full of beaten people!
5:56
Police have closed off Tehran University

5:58
Two bomb blasts in Tehran
5:59
Many of people arrested
6:00
An explosion near the shrine of Khomeini,killing one person and minimum 2 people are injured
6:01
metro/subway is closed...
6:05
Shooting directly to the people in Azadi ST
6:07
Vanak Square reportedly full of civilian-dressed forces
6:08
Fars news agency: the blast occurred near the shrine of Iran's revolutionary founder, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
6:09
Amirabad was closed of my plain clothes basij, tear gas was used
6:10
50-60 basij bikers were present . the amount of people were 2000 in that area due to blockages of roads

6:35
HUNDREDS OF IRANIAN SECURITY FORCES INJURED IN RECENT CLASHES

6:42
[size=100%]Hard conflict in Enghelab Sq,[size=100%]Shooting directly to the people
6:50
[size=100%]Basidj leaving after being confronted with the masses of people!
6:53
polices & basijs  are Launching Tear gas to people  intermittently
6:55
injured protestors have nosebleeding due to gas used by police
6:56
[size=100%]Tehran protesters coming in waves, will go on till dark and beyond. This no longer rally but street fighting.
6:58
hey shoot at people and take those wounded with their vans
7:00
Tehran full of fire and blood
7:01
People gathering at Vanak SQ
7:02
Plain cloths bikers attacking non-protesters near Vali-asr sq
7:03
They shoot at people and take those wounded with their vans
7:04
Shiraz: Intense conflict in Alam sq
7:05
Gunfire/sirens heard Tohid SQ
7:06
[size=100%]forces dont let ppl use cell phones. they beat anyone with a cell phone in hand
7:07
1 young man shot dead near Vali Asr Cr
7:08
Basij in EVERY square in Tehran
7:13
Heavy clashes on azadi street, chants of death to khameni Street full of rocks & fire
7:15
City closing down w/antiriot forces & police. People beaten with knives, batons.Things going downhill.
7:16
Tehran police fire shots into the air to disperse rival supporters in Karegar street
7:17
The military is here too
7:18
one person dead at sattar khan st.

7:20
some forces are refusing to attack the people, but basij and special forces are attacking people
7:22
Shiraz, Elm Square: very bad clash between the protesters and the basidj
7:23
pedestrians have filled up Qods street and the square

7:24
Enghelaab Sq is full of smoke/gas
7:26
From Enghelab Square up to Azadi Square tow helicopters are pouring down boiling water over poeples head
7:27
some forces refuse to attack the people

7:22
The Hardest conflict in Amirabad St. very very bad. shooting to people/ fire & blood
7:55
A second person has died after a suicide attack at Imam Khomeini's shrine in Tehran. Eight others were injured
8:05
Protesters in Revolution sq r chanting: Goftim agar taghalob besheh basatetoon jam misheh!! "We told u if u cheat it'll be the end of u"!

8:25
More likely helicopters spray some sort of chemical. wash you bodies as soon as possible. Use face masks
8:36
Bassij opened gunfire on people near Sadeghieh, West of Tehran,till now 4 died!

8:43
Continuous Gunfires hearing near Imam Khomeini Hospital Near to Azadi St.
8:45
European embassies are open for injured

8:47
People are gathering at Tajrish SQ, Shouting: "Death To Dictatror" and "I will Kill Who Killed My Sister and Brother!"

8:49
Hard Clashes in Ahvaz, South of Iran.
8:52
Another Person died at Loghman Hospital.
8:54
At least one Person died at Khomeini Hospital.
8:55
Protesters at 7Tir pushed back Militia and gathering at the SQ.
8:56
a wounded man was hit in the back of his left shoulder and carried away on a stretcher after the shooting in Tehran.
9:00
A bus was put on fire at tohid square
9:01
Mousavi among protesters: "If they arrested me, go on a strike stop going to work.
9:02
some govt forces in this area have retreated as a result of people's resistance
9:03
the chanting/slogans directly aimed at the supreme leader( Death to khamene'i
9:05
Isfahan,Ahwaz,Mashad and Shiraz staged protests today

9:12
Clashes in Rasht
9:15
the lives of thousands of people at enghelab sq in danger. presence of more people there can help.
9:17
Gunfire in Arya Shahr, West of Tehran.
9:20
Australian (No. 13, 23rd St.) embassy accepting Iranians injured in today's debate.
9:21
Rasht, Tabriz, Isfahan and Shiraz severe conflict between people and the military continues

9:30
Rasht on fire
9:31
Bus fired on Tohid Sq. Protesters entered to the square. Part of government forces has gone away from the Tohid Sq
9:32
Protesters were inside the mosque in Tehran, Azerbaijan St. which is now in fire

9:35
Gunfire/clashes at Gisha St. in Tehran. People have reportedly put street on fire
9:47
People Blocking Streets at Tehran Pars (East Tehran) and Setting Fires

10:30
Bassij Millita attacking People at Haft Hooz SQ, Heavy Clashes Just Strated...
10:31
A bus and several motorcycles were also set on fire
10:40
WHOLE city is shaking with very loud screams from rooftops.
10:42
Hospitals in Tehran are NOT safe ppl disappearing from them basijis there, take injured to embassies
10:40
shoutsof Death to khamene'i & Death to Dictator in holy city ofMashhad,Tehran,Isfahan,Ahwaz,Kermanshah,Shiraz ... "explosive" --loudest it has ever been
10:48
People reportedly push back militia in Gisha

11:00
Many people Wounded At Haft Hooz SQ, No Clinic Is Open!
11:30
Canadians, call your foreign office. It's confirmed Canadian Embassy rejects  injured protesters
11:40
Hospital close to the scene in Tehran: 30-40 dead thus far as of 11pm and 200 injured. Police taking names of incoming injured
11:50
Chants and gunshots can be heard on the roofs
11:52
Azadi St., Sanati Sharif University indicate that more that 10 helicopters landed inside the university
11:53
unloaded massive amounts of guns for more than 500 basijies whom had been sent there several hours earlier to confront the demonstrators
11:55
According to same private listserv source, "People from all around Tehran are
gathering to march into the city later at night"

12:00
Security Forces attacked Khomeini Hospital to arrest injured protesters, it is said at least 30 injured are there...
12:01
Basij base burned by protesters at Navab St. (South Tehran)
12:02
another person dead in Azarabayjan ST in Tehran
12:05
young protester killed with bullet through the head on Navab street
12:06
Conf'd Iran Fatemiyeh Hospital Tehran: 30-40 dead as of 11pm; 200 injured. Police taking names of incoming injured
12:15
Haft Hooz SQ. is on fire, Protesters are so angry and try to push back Bassij with Coctel Molotov...
12:17
""people planning to march into centre Tehran tonight as darkness falls""
gathering to march into the city later at night"

12:18
plain clothes police are at hospitals taking names
12:25
more journalists arrested
12:45
What is notable about Shiraz is that the security forces have sometimes lashed out randomly at people who might only look like protesters
1:00
Shiraz that there have been clashes in different parts of the city

>>AT LEAST 19, UP TO 150 KILLED IN UNREST IN TEHRAN TODAY<<
 樓主| 發表於 2009-6-20 20:51:39 | 顯示全部樓層

UNCONFIRMED twitter picks

RT- Take out your SIM cards, leave bluetooth on. connect via BT

RT If basij grab you don't struggle back, go limp like a rag doll if you cannot pull away easily.#iranelection #iranelections #gr88 #Tehran

RT@cnnbrk Thousands of people attempting to enter Tehran protest site have been blocked by heavily armed police,eyewitness says.#IranElection

#IranElection 4:55 - protesters are appealing to the police to join them

Reports: Police started beating ppl b4 they could even create large crowd. Chasing every1 into alleys. #IranElection

RT: Heavy clashes on azadi street, chants of death to khameni! The street is full of rocks and fire.

Voice of  shooting in Azadi street in Tehran #IranElection

Hearing increasing reports of police/protester clashes. Shots fired into air, no reports of fatalities  #IranElection

AFP: Witnesses: 1,000 to 2,000 protesters at Tehran University

CNN In breaking news now on tear gas and water cannon being used on protesters

RT Iran: Houses in alleys opening doors to injured protestors, one source reporting hallway is full of beaten ppl, many crying

Confirmed: Police have closed off Tehran University // also see similar reports here http://bit.ly/Yf7oQ

AlJazeera says Press TV reports blast near Khomeini Shrine has wounded 2-reporter thinks probably propaganda #Iranelection

UNCOFMRED: metro/subway is closed #iranelection

RT from Iran: They've started arresting people in Enghelab sq.

@cnnbrk: Two people hurt in blast at mausoleum of Imam Khomeini in southern Tehran, Iran's state-run Press TV reports.

tehranbureau
Clashes at Tohid SQ, people being broken into smaller groups

Security forces in Every Square in tehran, to counter any attempt by rally to move to new location.

the city is closed down, streets r full of special forces. they beat ppl with bats, cables, knives. oh god

RT Iran: Swat has closed the Azadi st. ppl cant run away. S.F r beating them ( #

it's reported that helicopters are pouring hot water on ppl from Enghelab to Azadi.#iranelection

RT there are massive amounts of people at Enghelaab Sq

ABC: "street fighting like thefirst 2 nights. They are chanting death to the dictator now, no slogansabout votes anymore" #Iranelection

Gunshots continuously heard from Ghasr-ol-dasht street

RT IRan: Shooting directly to the people in Amirabad ST

Eye Witness: At Least 20 injured Protesters transfred to Loghman Hospital in last 30 [now 50] mins.

Omid007: Gunfire at Satarkhan St.

RT BBC Military finally moving in into cities

10:19 AM ET -- Timing of reported blast. Many arereporting a message on Twitter claiming that the alleged suicidebombing at a shrine in southern Tehran was reported by state mediabefore it actually occurred. There is no confirmed evidence of this.

5:30 In Khosh Street police is attacking people with batons and pepper spray trying to disperse ppl, shots heard

RT european embassies are open for injured, bring them there !!!

REPORT FROM SHIRAZ: Intense conflict in Alam Square.

RT Mousavi is giving a speech in jeyhoon street. He started by ene lelah and ena aleyhe rajeoon

RT Iran: NOW / mousavi among people: I am ready for death #iranelection

Mousavi - Confirmed - I have prepared for martyrdom - #Iranelection
Iran: Mousavi is speaking for ppl at Azadi st./Jeihoun st! in the middle of riots!

RT IRAN: Helicopters pouring acid on people from the sky -

RT From Iran: Mousavi speaking, "Today is the day of reckoning, I am prepared for death."

RT Reports: Bassij Opedn gunfire on People Near Shahrak Sadeghieh, West of Tehran.

RT from iran: Crowd rushing to Jihoun St, where people are saying Mousavi is there and talking with protersters...

RT from Iran: hospital source - Tehran hospitals report hundreds of casualtys

RT frmIran mousavi has come out & talking to crowds near Nezam Abad

Protesters in Rev. sq r chanting:Goftim agar taghalob besheh basatetoon jam misheh! "We told u if u cheat it'll be the end of u

omid007: Reports: A Mosque at Azarbiajan St. is on the fire...

Reports: Clashes in Ahvaz, South of Iran.

Reports: Protesters at 7Tir pushed back Militia and gathering at the SQ.

confirmed - Riots in Tabriz, Mashad, Isfahan, Ahwaz - Gov using violence - #Iranelection

IRAN: Mousavi - confirmed - IF I AM ARRESTED THE NATION IS TO STRIKE INDEFINITELY - #Iranelection

RT  some govt forces in this area have retreated as a result of people's resistance #IranElection

"War going on in South Kargar st. , Tohid Sq., Arya Shahr… in Tohid Sq. people havecaptured and blown up a police truck" #iranelection

from tehran: the lives of thousands of people at enghelab sq in danger. presence of more people there can help.

RT Phone call from Iran, confirmed shots fired at Engelab SQ         

IR's PressTV reportedly showing YouTube footage of "today's Rally!," says omid007      

Report: Government agents lit a Mosque on fire that was sheltering protesters.               

Tehran, asht, Tabriz, Isfahan and Shiraz all still having violent assaults as it gets later. [Currently 9:30 in Iran]

Iran UNCONFIRMED: THE RALLY HAS SPREAD ALL THE WAY TO TEHRAN PARS

RT Injured are confirmed being removed from hospitals and taken away by Basij

Mousavi Msg cntd:people no longer have fear. If I am arrested people should engage in anindefinite strike. I'm ready to die #Iranelection

Omid007: Bassij Millita attacking People at Haft Hooz SQ, Heavy Clashes Just Strated...

From a source in Tehran: allah akbar just started and it's the most intense yet. so surreal.

Unconfirmed: 8 protesters shot to death in Tehran

RT WHOLE city is shaking with loud screams from rooftops. Their voices calling only for God

RT Good advice, when on yr roof turn off lights, stay away from edge and keep head down. #iranelection

RT Unconf report Khamenei been moved to Aghdasieh base for protection

( eye witness reporting that milita using Ambulances to lure people & then shoot at them near roodaki & azarbayjan st.

e-source on rooftops: "People are very angry…they are screaming like a banshee…this ain't aloha akbar anymore"

Omid007: Mobile Network is Cut Off Almost All Over the City!

From FB: u aren't here in iran to see what's really happening to us... they are just hitting and killing our people freely...

Hospital close to the scene in Tehran: 30-40 dead thus far as of 11pm and 200 injured. Police taking names of incoming injured.

RT Iran confirmed - riots in Shiraz

RT:Karegar St S - Tohid sq - Arya Shahr - Azadi Sq - Valli Asr Ave/Sq - Are alive with Sea of Green and fighting

RT (unconfirmed) flooding in massive rebellion in Mashad, city alive with screams of Allah Akbar. Mullahs hand in hand with ppl

Omid07 says Basij base burned by protesters at Navab St. (South Tehran)

"People from all around Tehran are gathering to march into the city later at night."

Unconfirmed - The Army will not follow orders to kill the people

Omid007: Haft Hooz SQ. is on fire, Protesters are so angry and try to push back Bassij with Coctel Molotov...

RT Ashavan Mousavi came to the square. I cant belive it. He came. He didnt leave us alone. For a free iran we march again

RT FROM IRAN: "I realize now I do not fear death. I fear my daughter will not be free when I die" #iranelection

from Shiraz that there have been clashes in different parts of the city.

rt bomb blasts heard at revolutionary square!

Iran source: there is a military tank in Azadi Square.

Ghaemi: unrest today confirmed in Tehran, Esfahan, Rasht, & Shiraz. Hard to confirm death toll, sense of more than a dozen #Iranelection

Half Tehran lost power in their houses now, No internet upload now, very slow

Multiple reports saying that security and militia forces are trying to intercept people en route to embassies.

RT Reliable Twitterer in Iran: Dead bodies lying throughout Tehran;
Another: Situation a "nightmare"

RT: Basij marking doors to attack later NOW CONFIRMED.

RT *PERSONALLY CONFIRMED FROM #IRAN* Tanks have rolled in Tehran ...
<contrast> Reliable Twitter sources disputing claim of "tanks"
we have no confirmation of tank in Tehran - that is a rumor from Gov - #Iranelection
unconfirmed tweet: From Tehran *PLS RETWEET*: Revolutionary Guardmoving into Tehran outskirts in force!!! #Tehran #Iranelection #Neda

UPDATED RT!! Embassies NOT taking injurred. Basij now blocking all Embassies.- #IranElection

BBC verified the destruction of the Basij HQ by explosion.
 樓主| 發表於 2009-6-20 21:24:26 | 顯示全部樓層
Youtube showing latest video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf33cdrE41E

BBC Persian TV has video of shootings and protest in side streets:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/persian/iran/2009/06/090620_og_tehran_shooting.shtml?bw=bb&mp=wm&bbcws=1&news=1
and on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjcgYycnlHI

Teargas deployed:
Youtube video purportedly showing protesters forcefully dispersed from Azadi Sq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw9sIVeuIIo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96FxjkTTeTE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kTgSXy4fCk

Video showing huge protesting crowds and helicoptor, unconfirmed date & place:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW3HVHGvgkE

Tehran Demonstration - Jamalzade St.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhYNAkdeq4M

Basij shots to death a young woman in Tehran's Saturday June 20th protests At 19:05 June 20th
Place: Karekar Ave., at the corner crossing Khosravi St. and Salehi st.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrdRwOlmIxI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1aPejT0izs

protest on Tehran, video from roof-top street view:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyDp2rhMw5A

Young Man being killed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhIs-RwMvug

June 20!! The police has started shooting people in Tehran!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2qV9_VjXVA
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊 |

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|talkonly.net

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:01 , Processed in 0.066503 second(s), 19 queries .