https://goo.gl/5jEQ7D

講台節目時間表,歡迎訂閱。
http://is.gd/3glcul
 樓主| 發表於 2015-7-4 09:45:05 | 顯示全部樓層

banner

banner

時事
  • Greece now joins Somalia, Sudan and Zimbabwe in arrears at the IMF
  • 李顯龍昨以原訴人身分親到高等法院出席估算賠償審訊近7小時。他質疑鄞義林沒悔意道歉「不夠誠意」。see: http://thehearttruths.com/
  • Amos Yee 獄中繼續寫LKY buttfucking Margaret Thatcher, 香港人準備好未?
    > 熱狗已經準備好打飛機.  Talkonly 都有 tribute.
  • 彩虹有幾多色?

台務
  • 七一遊行時段ADB在路上直播,主持或聽眾可互相「捕捉」對方。
  • STOP USING GOOGLE DOCS!!!

IT
  • 小米「劫持」器
  • BBC forgotten list 'sets precedent'
  • 壹傳媒將全棄紙媒 專搞數碼媒體
  • Indiegogo Crowdfunding Greek Bailout Fund
  • Kickstarter Magnetic Boards/Sheets試玩
  • Matti Makkonen a.k.a “Father of SMS” dies at 63 (16 April 1952 – 26 June 2015)

文化
  • Daddy/Mommy Kingdom:人生第一個畢業禮究竟有幾重要?當你在不求創意/創新的工作或行業的時候,可以如何運用創意?
  • terminator
  • Mad Max Fury Road
  • 4K Demo of budget-cut: BBC - Japan: Earth's Enchanted Islands
  • Alain de Botton 書展來港, 留返下星期再講

樓主| 發表於 2015-7-4 09:47:47 | 顯示全部樓層
from Amos Yee's FaceBook:

2nd July 2015

My cellmate taught me, the infinite possibilities of what we can do with the items we have.

With the strings of our blanket and paper, we managed to create hangers for our towels and bamboo mats.

With sections of magazines, we are able to make our own version of monopoly.

These items, that we often neglect outside, are now given special attention, because it’s little embellishment made from these items, that helps make the cell feel more like home.

----

People often lament, there is no talent in Singapore.
That really isn’t true.
It’s not that there aren’t any talented people in Singapore, it’s just Singapore doesn’t provide an avenue for these talents to shine, so they slip into obscurity, and stay that way all their lives

Because whenever they show their talent, they are punished, silenced, or in my case, sent to jail.

Let’s all weep, for all the great potential that is lost, in our dear nation.

----

Well my fellow viewers, I think until I am released from Prison, this is all I can manage to say.

In lieu of all of my news, and me being in remand, is centrally, the discourse on our rights to freedom of speech. And those rights, I still manage to uphold, as you can see, even when I am placed in jail.
And the reason why is because maybe as of now, perhaps comparatively to most people, I know that my views can influence people, I know that my voice is powerful, and I should never be afraid of using it, especially when the primary aversion to my voice is formed by an unjust and corrupt Government.

But really my fellow viewers, you have a voice too, you always had a voice, and I urge everyone to never doubt the power of what a voice of just a single individual can hold, because a voice can convey ideas.

An idea is controversial, an idea is something we must stand behind, must answer for. An idea, a good idea, is more powerful that any Government or Cathedral. Will survive eras, will survive social and economic turmoil.

And if we allow the government, the police and the law, to continue to censor us, to use archaic laws to dictate our ideas and our views, to use fear to threaten us into not expressing our views, then though I am a prisoner, when freedom cannot be granted to me, you are a prisoner although freedom is granted to you.
And that’s more saddening than any number of months or years in jail that I have to endure.

And if I am locked up in Prison and unable to continue posting pictures of Lee Kuan Yew buttfucking Margaret Thatcher, then I hope that there is a person out there, whoever you are, who will continue doing so.
And believe me, there will be.

But don’t ever never aim to be the next Einstein, the next Gandhi or the next Amos Yee Haha.
But instead, focus on you, and become the best possible version of yourself.
Because everyone, including you, are exceptionally unique, and it is the ones that embrace their uniqueness, that they become someone truly special and great.

So now alas I am done, I take my leave.
Adieu my friends adieu, parting is such sweet sorrow

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊 |

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|talkonly.net

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 14:46 , Processed in 0.051532 second(s), 18 queries .